- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
VIDEO Arsenal 2-2 Man City: Sanchez Volley Not Enough
Manchester City scored a late equaliser to deny Arsenal a huge three points at the Emirates as we drew 2-2 with the defending champions this afternoon.
City took the lead against the run of play when Navas set up Aguero to finish well at the front post. Thankfully we levelled things up just after the hour mark when Wilshere capped off a wonderful move for 1-1.
Alexis Sanchez then looked to have won it with a stunning volley in the 75th minute but some poor marking from a corner allowed Demichelis to head home for 2-2 in the 83rd minute. Wojciech Szczesny may be disappointed he didn’t keep it out though.
In the end a draw was probably a fair result but there is still some disappointment we couldn’t hold on for the three points. Here are the goals: