- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
TEAM NEWS: Wenger On Ramsey, Ozil, Gibbs + Arteta
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been holding his pre-match press conference this morning ahead of Saturday’s clash with Manchester City and has given us a team news and injury update.
Arsene revealed that Aaron Ramsey’s ankle injury will be assessed today and he has a ‘little chance’ to be available. Rambo limped off during the final stages of Wales’ 2-1 win over Andorra on Tuesday night but fingers crossed he’s passed fit as he’d be a major loss.
The boss also confirmed that left-back Kieran Gibbs is available again having fully recovered from a hamstring strain that’s kept him out since the opening weekend of the season.
Mesut Ozil is also fit despite pulling out of the Germany squad after picking up an ankle knock against Leicester last time out.
There is further good on the injury front as Mikel Arteta is back in the squad after missing the last three games with an ankle injury, so the skipper is expected to come straight back in for Mathieu Flamini.
At Colney. Wenger: "We assess Ramsey today – he has a little chance to be available for Saturday. He has a minor ankle problem." #afc
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) September 11, 2014
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) September 11, 2014