- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Photo: The Ox, Gibbs & Gnabry Prepare For City Test With Yoga Session
Arsenal get back to Premier League action this weekend when we welcome Manchester City to the Emirates on Saturday lunchtime.
Taking on the defending champions is going to be a big test of our title credentials and it looks like some of the players are going to great lengths to get themselves prepared for the game.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain posted a photo on Instagram of him with Kieran Gibbs and Serge Gnabry doing a spot of yoga this afternoon as they get ready for the crucial clash this weekend.
Let’s hope it does the trick and we can get a positive result against the Citizens on Saturday….