- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Aaron Ramsey Offers Positive Update After Ankle Injury Scare
It appears we’ve got some positive news on the Aaron Ramsey injury situation with the midfielder revealing he’s hopeful of being fit to face Manchester City on Saturday.
Rambo limped off during the final few minutes of Wales’ 2-1 win over Andorra last night and fans were left fearing the 23-year-old could be set for a spell on the sidelines.
However, the midfielder has been quoted in the Guardian newspaper as saying that he’s hopeful of being fit to take on the Premier League champs on Saturday.
“I’ll be alright – the pitch was very hard there’s no give in it so I rolled my ankle a bit,” he said.
“Hopefully it will be nothing and I’ll be available for Saturday. These are the games you want to play in and I’m looking forward to it.”
This is obviously a huge relief as it would have been a major blow to lose Ramsey again. I expect he’ll undergo further tests at London Colney today so hopefully there won’t be any nasty surprises and Aaron will be okay to face City this weekend.