- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
VIDEO: Watch Aaron Ramsey Pick Up Ankle Injury Playing For Wales
The international break is a tense time for all Arsenal fans and we’re left holding our breath again tonight after Aaron Ramsey was forced off in the final minute of Wales’ 2-1 win over Andorra after twisting his ankle.
Rambo was trying to see out the final couple of minutes by running the ball into the corner flag but he appeared to twist his ankle slightly as he turned with the ball.
The video below shows the incident, but it cuts off before the midfielder starts to limp. He then receives some treatment before being subbed off for Wigan’s Emyr Huws.
Wales won the game thanks to a double from Gareth Bale but Arsenal fans are only interested in finding out how serious Ramsey’s injury is and he has to be a doubt to face Manchester City on Saturday morning.
We always seem to pick up some sort of injury during the international break but it will be a real blow if Ramsey is ruled out for any period of time. Fingers crossed we hear some good news soon….