- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal Offer Welbeck Four-Year Deal After Agreeing £16m Fee
Widespread reports claim that Arsenal have agreed a £16m fee with Manchester United for striker Danny Welbeck.
After hours of speculation, the BBC broke the news that we had come to the agreement with United for the 23-year-old forward.
Tottenham were also in the running but Welbeck made it clear he wanted to move to the Emirates.
Various media outlets, including Sky Sports News, are now reporting that a deal is in place and United have given the forward permission to discuss personal terms.
Goal claim we’ve offered him a four-year deal worth £100,000-a-week with the option for a fifth, and there were rumours he even had a medical earlier this afternoon in anticipation of a move.
It will run close to the deadline to get this one over the line, but it should get done barring any late hiccups. Not the world class striker we wanted but he’s certainly an upgrade on Sanogo….