- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Arsenal Eye Stunning Late €50m Bid For World Class Attacker
Some interesting reports emerging claiming that Arsenal could launch a stunning late €50m bid to try and tempt Borussia Dortmund into selling Marco Reus.
Dortmund have just signed Shinji Kagawa from Manchester United and some suggest the Japanese international has been brought in as a replacement for Reus.
The Express claim that Arsene Wenger could now make a last ditch €50m (£40m) bid to try and persuade Dortmund to cash in on the German attacker now rather than risk losing him for just £25m when his buy-out clause kicks in next summer.
We’ve been linked with Reus for some time and there were reports earlier in the summer claiming we had a deal in place to buy the 25-year-old before he suffered a serious knee injury just before the world cup.
Obviously he’d be a sensational signing for us but Reus is predominantly a left-winger and although he is also capable of playing through the middle, he isn’t the physical target man we need now that Olivier Giroud is out for four months.
However, it looks like we’ve just missed out on Radamel Falcao as the Colombian is off to Man Utd so if Arsene does want to bring in a world class attacker, then Reus could be his best bet.