- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
Falcao Left Out Of Monaco Squad Amid Arsenal Move Talk
Radamel Falcao has been left out of the Monaco squad for their home game against Lille this afternoon amid ongoing speculation surrounding his future.
Falcao was originally named on the bench but was removed from the squad entirely shortly before kick off, with no official reason given for his withdrawal.
Obviously this has increased speculation he could have already sealed a move away from the club this summer.
The 28-year-old is expected to leave Monaco on loan before the window closes on Monday after being made available for transfer as part of cost-cutting measures put in place by the French clubs owners.
Reports in recent days have claimed that Arsenal have held talks with the players agent about a potential move to the Emirates, with negotiations with Monaco understood to have taken place after the Champions League draw on Thursday.
Real Madrid have also been strongly linked but reports on Friday indicated the Spaniard’s had ended their interest, while Man City are the latest club to be touted as potential suitors.
Falcao would be a sensational signing if we could pull it off, but I still have my doubts over whether Arsene Wenger will spend the required £20m to take the player on loan and pay his wages for a season.
Thankfully we don’t have too much longer to find out as the window closes on Monday night, let’s hope Arsene has a few surprises in store for us.