- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
Arsenal Attacker Tipped For Move After Failing To Make Everton Trip
Speculation is growing that Lukas Podolski could be set for a move away from Arsenal after the attacker was left out of the squad to face Everton this evening.
Podolski’s future has been in doubt for some time as he’s no longer considered as a first team regular in Arsene Wenger’s starting eleven.
His agent has been talking up a move to Galatasaray in recent days with the Turkish outfit understood to be lining-up a £12m move.
However, reports in Italy this morning claim the German international could in fact be on the verge of joining Juventus after the Serie A champions made contact with Arsenal about a potential deal.
The rumours have now gone in to overdrive with the news that Podolski has been left out of the squad to face Everton tonight, despite the fact that Arsene Wenger confirmed on Thursday that all three of our Germans were now available for selection.
Unless he’s picked up a late injury in training, it does look like the 29-year-old is heading for the exit door. It would be a shame as he’s a really popular member of the squad and does offer us a real goal threat off the bench.
However, if we can get in the region of £12m-£15m for him, then it’s decent business ONLY if Arsene Wenger reinvests the money on a top class forward. There’s no point selling Podolski if we aren’t going to replace him.