- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
RATINGS: My Player Ratings From Arsenal’s 0-0 Draw With Besiktas
Arsenal were held to a 0-0 draw by Besiktas in the first leg of our Champions League play off on Tuesday night. Here are my ratings from the game:
Szczesny 6/10 | Not an awful lot to do but did make a couple of smart saves from Ba.
Debuchy 7/10 | Always keen to get forward and was solid at the back.
Monreal 7/10 | Had a good game overall after coming in for the injured Gibbs.
Koscielny 7/10 | Solid as a rock again.
Chambers 8/10 | Easily our best player. Was sensational in the first half, with the exception of one slip up.
Arteta 6/10 | Steady before being forced off through injury.
Wilshere 6/10 | Decent enough in the first half but faded after the break.
Ramsey 5.5/10 | One superb pass for Giroud but otherwise quiet and stupidly got himself sent off, even if it was harsh.
Cazorla 5/10 | Very quiet from the Spaniard.
Alexis 6.5/10 | Very lively in the first half, as he fought for every ball and was looking dangerous but faded in the second half.
Giroud 4/10 | Without being too harsh, he was useless. Touch was off all night but at least he kept going.
Flamini 5/10 | Got his booking within four minutes of coming on.
The Ox 7/10 | Hit the post and should have come on earlier.
Rosicky N/A | On too late.
A pretty awful game ruined by a poor pitch and an even worse referee, but we should see them off with ease at the Emirates.