- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
VIDEO: Theo Walcott Posts Injury Update Video On Instagram
Theo Walcott has posted a video on Instagram of him doing sprint tests as he steps up his return from injury.
The speedster was cruley ruled out for nine months after rupturing his cruciate ligament during Arsenal’s FA Cup win over Tottenham way back in January.
He worked hard in the gym throughout the summer and recently returned to light training, with Arsene Wenger claiming he’ll be back in full training in late August.
It appears he’s gradually stepping up his work-load and he certainly seems to be getting sharper judging by the video he’s just posted on his Instagram account, which was accompanied with a message saying: “Getting #Stronger & #Quicker everyday!!!! #SpeedMatters”
I can’t wait for Theo to be back in the squad as he and Sanchez are going to terrorise a few defences this season, so let’s hope he doesn’t suffer any set-backs once he’s back in full training.