- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
PHOTO: Walcott Shares Dressing Room Picture With New-Boy Sanchez
Theo Walcott has shared a picture with new Arsenal team mate Alexis Sanchez at London Colney today.
While the rest of the squad is on a four-day pre-season training camp over in Austria, Walcott is back at London Colney continuing his rehabilitation from knee surgery and it seems he’s had the chance to meet up with our big-money signing.
Sanchez wasn’t able to go to Austria either as he didn’t have his visa sorted in time, so he’s been training back in north London on his own and has now caught up with fellow speedster Walcott.
Theo posted a picture on his Twitter account of the pair in the dressing room with a warning to the rest of the Premier League that they are going to be a ‘deadly force’ this season.
I literally can not wait for the two of them to be on the same pitch together. With the likes of Mesut Ozil and Santi Cazorla playing them in, the duo are certainly going to be a handful.
— Theo Walcott (@theowalcott) July 31, 2014