- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Visa Issue Means Sanchez To Miss Arsenal’s Pre-Season Training Camp
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Alexis Sanchez is set to miss Arsenal’s pre-season training camp in Austria as he has to sort out his working visa in Paris.
Sanchez had initially been expected to link-up with his new team mates this morning before heading out to Austria for a four-day training camp.
Arsene had hoped the trip would act as a bonding session to integrate the Chilean international in to the squad following his £30m move from Barcelona.
However, the boss has now revealed that the 25-year-old is unlikely to make the training camp as he’ll be in Paris today to get his visa before heading back to north London on Tuesday to work with the fitness coaches.
‘I don’t think Sanchez will come to Austria because he has to go to Paris to get a visa, so he will only go so he will work in London.’ source: Daily Mail
It’s a shame as the the trip to Austria would have been a great way for Sanchez to get to know his new team mates. He’s now going to spend his first week in north London working alone and will barely have met the players before making his debut in the Emirates Cup on Saturday.
I may have missed something, but is there any reason why Sanchez can’t get his visa sorted today and then meet up with the rest of the squad in Austria on Tuesday?