- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
PHOTO: Theo’s Back! Wilshere Confirms Walcott Is Back In Training
It looks like Theo Walcott has stepped up his injury recovery after Jack Wilshere posted a picture with the attacker at training on Thursday morning.
Theo has been on the sidelines for over seven months after rupturing ligaments in his knee during our FA Cup win over Tottenham back in January.
We’ve seen images and videos of him doing fitness work in the gym, but now it appears he’s back on the training pitch as he steps up his rehabilitation.
Wilshere posted a picture with Walcott on his Instagram account this morning with a message saying “1st day back was tough, not going to lie! But look who’s back in his boots! #TJW #29Days #WilshWillBeRead”
Theo will probably just be doing some light running and individual work with the fitness coaches as he’s highly unlikely to be ready to integrate with the rest of the first team squad just yet, but it’s still a positive sign that he’s back in his boots and edging closer to a return to action.