- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Alexis Sanchez Proving Extremely Popular After Joining Twitter
New Arsenal signing Alexis Sanchez is understandably proving quite popular after joining social network Twitter on Monday night.
The Chilean international completed his sensational move to the Emirates from Barcelona last Thursday and it hasn’t taken him long to start up a Twitter account ahead of linking up with his new team mates later this month.
The account @Alexis_Sanchez was officially launched at around 9pm on Monday night with a simple tweet that translated to “this is the only official account”, and news quickly spread with Gooners all over the world welcoming the attacker to the Arsenal family.
Sanchez’s account – which has the fabled ‘verified’ blue tick – started collecting followers at an astonishing rate and at the time of writing, he has over 115,000 followers after just 12 hours of going live.
Arsenal have a huge online presence – one of the biggest in world football – so it’s no surprise that Alexis is proving so popular. I expect he’ll be pushing 1 million followers before the end of the month.
Esta es la única cuenta oficial.
— Alexis Sánchez (@Alexis_Sanchez) July 14, 2014