- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
PHOTO: Sanchez’s Shirt Number Confirmed As He Poses In New Kit
PUMA officially unveielled Arsenal’s new home, away and third kits for the 2014/15 season at a launch event in London last night.
Most of us already knew what the kits looked like as we’ve seen countless ‘leaked’ images online over the past few months.
However, it was still nice to see the players donning their new threads and one player in particular has Gooners full of excitement. That is of course our new £30m signing, Alexis Sanchez.
The Chilean attacker completed his move to the Emirates last night and although he wasn’t at the launch event in person, he did have a photo-shoot in the home kit before heading off on a well-earned break and it was also confirmed the 25-year-old will be wearing the No.17 next season.
Here are some photos of Sanchez in his new strip as well as an image of Cazorla, Arteta and Flamini sporting all three kits. You can buy the new kits over at JD Sports now, and I’d get in quick before they run out of numbers ’1′ and ’7′.