- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Lee Dixon Confirms Sanchez + Debuchy Deals After Speaking To Wenger
Former Arsenal defender Lee Dixon says he’s spoken to Arsene Wenger and the boss is ‘very happy’ to be signing Alexis Sanchez and Mathieu Debuchy.
Sanchez is understood to be in London undergoing his medical this afternoon after a deal worth in the region of £30m was agreed with Barcelona earlier this week.
According to reports, the attackers agent agreed personal terms after holding talks on Tuesday and the Chilean international flew into the UK last night to finalise the move.
An £8m deal to sign Debuchy has also understood to have been agreed with Newcastle United and the French defender passed his medical earlier in the week.
As yet, nothing official has come from the club and the newspapers seem to think that a double announcement will be made on Friday after tonight’s kit launch.
However, as we fans sit and bite our nails praying for no late hitches, former right-back Lee Dixon has put our minds at ease slightly by revealing that he’s spoken to the boss and says he’s ‘very happy’ to be signing Sanchez and Debuchy.
Just spoke to Arsene. He's very happy about Sanchez and Debuchy
— Lee Dixon (@LeeDixon2) July 10, 2014
If Arsene is happy and feels the deals are done, then that’s good enough for me…..although I will still feel a lot better when I see them holding their new shirts on Arsenal.com!