- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
Arsenal Eyeing Bargain Move For Colombian International
Arsenal are eyeing a bargain £3m move for Colombian goalkeeper David Ospina, according to widespread reports today.
Obviously fans are getting excited by the prospect of Alexis Sanchez joining the club but there are several other areas of the squad that need strengthening, with the goalkeeping department certainly one of them.
With Lukasz Fabianski joining Swansea and Emiliano Viviano heading back to Italy following his loan spell, we have very little experienced back-up for Wojceich Szczesny for this coming season.
The Mirror are reporting that Arsene Wenger has been gathering scouting reports on a number of targets and the latest name to be linked with a move to the Emirates is Colombian No.1 David Ospina.
The 25-year-old has just enjoyed an excellent World Cup and is currently on the books at Nice, but the newspaper suggests he could be available for just £3m this summer.
We’ve been strongly linked with David Marshall recently but with Cardiff demanding £10m for the Scottish international, I’m sure Arsene will be tempted by the value offered in the Ospina deal, as £3m sounds like a relative bargain.
No formal move has been made as yet because the boss is still weighing up his options, with Reading’s Alex McCarthy and Espanyol’s Kiko Casilla also on his radar.