- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Done Deal! Arsenal Complete Signing Of Highly-Rated Goalkeeper
Arsenal have upset Liverpool after beating them to the signing of highly-rated goalkeeper Hugo Keto from HJK Helsinki.
The 16-year-old – who’s believed to be a boyhood Liverpool fan – spent time with the Merseysiders on loan last season and played a number of youth team matches for the club.
Liverpool chiefs expected Keto to return to Anfield this summer to continue to train with them ahead of a permanent move.
However, Arsenal have hijacked the deal and the Finland Under-19 international has now signed a three-year deal at the Emirates after passing his medical this week.
The photo below shows Keto at the Arsenal training ground shortly after signing his scholarship forms. The youngster stands at 6ft 3inches and is known for his excellent reflexes and shot stopping, and he’s certainly an exciting prospect for the future.
He becomes the second addition to our youth academy following on from the signing of Ben Sheaf earlier this week.
Picture of new signing Hugo Keto after he signed his scholarship pic.twitter.com/NYzJmjeqax
— Jeorge Bird (@jeorgebird) July 4, 2014