- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
PHOTOS: Arsenal 2014/15 Shirt Being Sold Online Before Release Date
Online sports retailer Sports Direct have started selling the new Arsenal 2014/15 home shirt before it’s official release date.
Eagle-eyed fans spotted the error this morning and unsurprisingly Twitter has been filled with a number of screenshots, some of which can be seen below.
The official release date is July 10, when PUMA will unveil their first collection of Arsenal kits since replacing Nike as our manufacturer.
However, Sports Direct’s mistake confirms what the home shirt will look like, and it’s identical to all the ‘leaked’ images we’ve been seeing in recent months.
At the time of writing, you can still see the shirt live on the Sports Direct website, but I’m sure it will be taken down as soon as the error is detected.