- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Arsenal Confirm 11 Players Have Left The Club
Arsenal have confirmed this afternoon that 11 players will leave the club when their contracts expire at the end of the month.
Obviously Bacary Sagna is the most important name on the list with the Frenchman’s free transfer move to Manchester City already common knowledge.
Lukasz Fabianski has also confirmed he’ll join Swansea City on a free transfer when his contract runs out while Emiliano Viviano will head back to Italy when his loan expires.
Nicklas Bendtner is the other notable name on the 11-man list with the Danish striker finally a free agent and looking for a new club following a turbulent nine-year stay in north London.
January signing Kim Kallstrom’s six-month loan deal is up so he’ll return to Spartak Moscow while Ju Young Park will become a free agent after a head-scratching three year spell at the club that saw him make just a handful of appearances.
Youngster Zak Ansah has already agreed to join Charlton Athletic while academy players Chuks Aneke, Daniel Boateng, Zach Fagan and Leander Siemann will also depart when their deals expire on June 30.
Now we’ve got those 11 off the pay-roll, it’s time to start replacing Arsene……