- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
PHOTO: Leaked Image Of Arsenal’s Stunning 2014/15 Third Kit
Below is a leaked image of what Arsenal’s third kit will supposedly look like for the 2014/15 season.
The picture has been doing the rounds online recently and as you can see, the design is a light blue colour with dark navy diagonal stripes running across the front and a polo neck collar.
Obviously it has the Arsenal crest along with the puma and Fly Emirates logos on the front, but interestingly there appears to be small green detailing on the cuffs.
I personally think this kit is stunning, but the response from fellow Gunners fans online has been mixed.
This is the latest ‘leaked’ image of our kits for next season from new manufacturer Puma. You can see images of what our home and away kits are meant to look like here.
So, what do you think of this kit?