- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
PHOTO: Sanogo Posts ‘Goodbye Message’ To Sagna On Instagram
Has Yaya Sanogo inadvertently confirmed that Bacary Sagna will be leaving Arsenal this summer?
The young French forward has posted a photo of him and Sagna on his official Instagram account with a message saying “Thanks Bac to have helped me out this season, I would never forget Big Bro”.
Understandably, with widespread reports suggesting that Sagna is set to reject our final offer of a contract extension and possibly move to Manchester City, many fans have taken this as a ‘goodbye message’ from the young striker.
Interestingly, Sanogo also shared the picture on Twitter but quickly deleted the post. However, at the time of writing, it remains up on Instagram.