- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
TEAM NEWS: Wenger Confirms Double Injury Doubt For FA Cup Final
Arsene Wenger has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning ahead of Saturday’s FA Cup final and has given us the latest team news.
The good news is we haven’t picked up any fresh injuries following our 2-0 win over Norwich City at Carrow Road on the final day of the season.
However, the boss confirmed that Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Thomas Vermaelen remain injury doubts for the game as they continue to struggle for fitness.
The Ox has only played 17 minutes of football since our win over Wigan in the semi final after aggravating a groin injury. The 20-year-old is due to return to full training today and Arsene says we’ll know more about whether he’ll be in contention this weekend tomorrow.
Vermaelen missed the Norwich game with a knee injury and it seems he’s still not overcome the problem as he too is classed as a doubt for the cup final. He’s highly unlikely to start but it would be useful to have him available from the bench so hopefully he can be passed fit.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) May 14, 2014
At Colney. Wenger: "Everybody should be available from Norwich. Still some uncertainty about Chamberlain & Vermaelen (knee)."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) May 14, 2014