- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
RATINGS: My Ratings From Arsenal’s 1-0 Win Over West Brom
Arsenal played out a low key 1-0 win over West Brom at the Emirates today with Olivier Giroud scoring a first half winner.
Here are my ratings:
Szczesny 7/10 | Made a couple of decent stops and was commanding from crosses.
Sagna 7/10 | Another solid outings from the Frenchman. Hopefully this wasn’t his last appearance at the Emirates.
Mertesacker 7/10 | Calm and composed at the back.
Koscielny 7.5/10 | Swept up well behind Per and didn’t give the West Brom attack a sniff.
Monreal 6.5/10 | Energetic down the left-side. Looks much fitter now but subbed after being booked.
Flamini 6/10 | Solid and unspectacular in midfield.
Arteta 6.5/10 | Kept things ticking over before getting a well-earned rest midway through the second half.
Cazorla 7.5/10 | Another impressive performance from the Spaniard. Set up the goal with a well-taken corner.
Ozil 7.5/10 | Lost the ball a few times but showed his class on occasion as well. His final ball wasn’t on point and should have scored but was a danger when on the ball.
Podolski 6.5/10 | Missed a great chance to make it 2-0 when he hit the post from close range, but put a few dangerous crosses in.
Giroud 7.5/10 | Took his goal well with a lovely header and worked hard up front.
Kallstrom 6.5/10 | Played a couple of lovely balls.
Rosicky 6/10 | Ran around a lot.
Vermaelen 6/10 | On at left-back, hopefully this wont be his last game at the Emirates.
Another three points in the bag but you can tell the players have one eye on the FA Cup final, and you can’t really blame them.
What were your ratings?