- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
TEAMS: Arsenal U21′s vs Chelsea U21′s: Diaby Starts!
Arsenal under-21′s take on Chelsea under-21′s at the Emirates tonight in their penultimate league game of the season and Abou Diaby starts his first match in over a year.
We brought you the news earlier that Arsene Wenger had confirmed the midfielder was ‘fit and ready’ to play after recovering from a knee injury and he’s being given a run-out for the under-21′s to help improve his match fitness.
Hopefully he can come through the game without any issues and we may even see him play for the first team again this season.
Here’s the Arsenal team:
Macey, Jenkinson, Ajayi, Pleguezuelo, Ormonde-Ottewill, Hayden, Diaby, Olsson, Bellerin, Toral, Akpom
Subs: Huddart, Moore, Zelalem, Maitland-Niles, Ansah