- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
RATINGS: My Ratings From Arsenal’s 3-0 Win Over Hull
Arsenal produced an excellent performance to beat Hull City 3-0 this afternoon and move four points clear in fourth place. Here are my ratings:
Szczesny: 7/10 – Collected several crosses well and made a couple of important saves in the first half.
Sagna: 7/10 – Solid at the back and joined in attack when needed.
Mertesacker: 7/10 – Gave little away at the back after a nervy opening 15 minutes. Almost scored a fourth with a header.
Koscielny: 7.5/10 – Bossed it in defence and read the game so well, making countless interceptions.
Monreal: 6.5/10 – The weak link in the first half but far better after the break.
Arteta: 7/10 – Steady performance and battled well against an overly-physical Hull midfield. Lost a tooth for the cause.
Ramsey: 8.5/10 – How we’ve missed him. Wonderfully taken goal and great assists for both Podolski’s goals. Completely changed the way we play.
Cazorla: 7.5/10 – Nice assist for Rambo’s opening goal and was lovely to see him linking up with the likes of Ozil again.
Ozil: 7.5/10 – Oozed class at times. Some lovely passing and interplay, and played a sublime ball in the build up to the opener. Should have won a penalty. Great to have him back.
Podolski: 8/10 – Hammer left foot on show again as he smashed home the second and cooly slotted home the third after the break. Four goals in two games from him.
Giroud: 7/10 – Lovely ball in the build up for the second goal. Didn’t really threaten to get on the scoresheet himself but looked happier with better players around.
Flamini: 6/10 – On for Ozil and shored things up in midfield.
The Ox: 7/10 – Great impact in the final 15. His pace caused problems and should have won a pen.
This was a big win and a huge step towards securing a top four finish. It also gives us a boost ahead of the FA Cup final but I doubt it will be this easy again at Wembley.
What were your thoughts from the game?