- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
PHOTO: Boost For Arsenal As Wilshere Returns To Training
Arsenal have been handed a major injury boost today with midfielder Jack Wilshere returning to the training pitch for the first time in six weeks.
The midfielder has been on the sidelines since fracturing a bone in his foot during the first half of England’s friendly with Denmark in early March.
He was initially ruled out for at least six weeks but Arsene Wenger warned it could take at long as eight weeks before he’s back playing again, and it seems we’re on course for him to meet that target.
Jack took to Twitter this afternoon to post a photo of himself on the training pitches at London Colney in his full Arsenal training kit, including his football boots, as he steps up his recovery.
He’s not expected back in full training with the rest of the squad just yet, but he’ll be jogging and perhaps doing some light ball-work, and if all goes to plan he could be pushing for a return in two weeks time.
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) April 15, 2014