- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
PHOTO: Youngster Signs Deal With Arsenal – And You Might Know Who His Dad Is
Arsenal have added to their youth academy with the signing of Tyler Young – who just happens to be the son of Manchester United winger Ashley.
Young senior is a boyhood Arsenal fan and his hero growing up was believed to be Ian Wright, so it’s no wonder he was more than happy for his nine-year-old son to join the Gunners.
The child’s mother, Nicky Pike, posted a picture of Tyler signing his youth contract on her Twitter account which was retweeted by Young snr shortly after.
The United winger becomes the latest player to allow his child to join a rival, with van Persie, Phil Neville and Darren Fletcher’s boys all on the books at neighbours Man City. You can’t blame them for not wanting their kids joining a sinking ship I suppose.
Welcome to Arsenal Tyler, let’s hope you stay on your feet more than your old man….
— Nicky kelly pike (@miss_nicky1) April 5, 2014