- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
“I Can Confirm 100% The Rumour About Me Joining Arsenal Isn’t True!”
Good news Gooners. Sp*rs defender Younes Kaboul has dismissed reports suggesting he wants to join Arsenal when his contract expires this summer.
Reports in this mornings newspapers claimed that the injury-plagued centre-back wanted to leave Tottenham at the end of the season and had supposedly told friends he wanted to join Arsenal.
It brought back memories of when Sol Campbell decided to jump ship and join Arsenal on a free transfer from Sp*rs in 2001, before going on to win three FA Cups and two Premier League titles – including being part of the 2003/04 invincibles.
However, Kaboul didn’t take long to play down the speculation and took to his personal Twitter account this afternoon to insist the rumours aren’t true.
I can confirm 100% that the rumour about me joining Arsenal is not true!!! #coys
— Younes Kaboul (@YounsKabs4) April 2, 2014
I think I speak for the majority of Arsenal fans when I say; thank f*ck for that! I thought the report was some sort of late April fools joke when I read it, but it’s a relief to see the player has rubbished the idea as well.
It looks like we will need a centre-back in the summer if Thomas Vermaelen leaves, but Kaboul is certainly NOT the answer.