- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
PHOTO: Leaked Picture Of Arsenal’s 2014/15 Home & Away Shirts
We’ve seen many ‘leaked’ images of what the PUMA kits will supposedly look like for next season over the past few weeks, and another picture has been doing the rounds online.
The image below was released by @ArsenalEdits on Twitter on Sunday, with what appears to be mock ups of Arsenal’s home and away shirts for the 2014/15 season.
The home shirt looks very similar to the shirt Thierry Henry was snapped wearing a few weeks ago so it looks like this is going to be the kit we’ll be wearing at the Emirates when the PUMA deal kicks in next season.
I have to say I’m a fan of the home shirt but not entirely convinced of the yellow and blue away kit yet. It may grow on me once I get my hands on it, but for now I’ll reserve my judgement.
What do you think of the kits? Like them?
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) January 27, 2014