- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Arsenal Boost As Star Set To Return From Injury Against Man City
It’s been a difficult weekend but it looks like we’ve got something to cheer about with reports today claiming that Aaron Ramsey will finally return against Manchester City next weekend.
The Welshman has been on the sidelines for three months after picking up a thigh injury against West Ham back on Boxing Day.
He was close to a come back in late January but suffered a set-back and was subsequently ruled out for another 4-6 weeks. The 23-year-old was then expected to return to the squad against Tottenham last weekend before cruelly suffering yet another set-back in training.
However, the Daily Star are reporting that Rambo is now set to make his comeback, while BT Sport claimed on Saturday that the midfielder would be available to take on Man City on Saturday.
It will be a major boost to get Ramsey back as his energy and goals in midfield have been sorely missed in recent months. He was clearly our best player during the first half of the season and I just hope he can get back to that level of performance quickly.
Hopefully we can bounce back from the Chelsea debacle with three points against Swansea on Tuesday then have Ramsey available to face City at the weekend. Two wins and we’re right back in the title mix…