- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
TEAM NEWS: Rosicky A Doubt To Face Chelsea
Arsenal take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday lunchtime in a game that is likely to determine whether we remain in the title race or not.
Man of the moment Arsene Wenger has been giving his pre-match press conference at London Colney this morning and as well as answering a number of questions relating to his 1000th game in charge of the club, he also gave the latest team news.
Unfortunately, last weeks match-winner, Tomas Rosicky, is a doubt to face Chelsea as he’s picked up an ankle problem. The boss revealed that the midfielder will have a late fitness test to determine whether he’ll make the trip to the Bridge.
Otherwise we have no fresh injury concerns but Mesut Ozil, Jack Wilshere, Theo Walcott, Aaron Ramsey and Abou Diaby all remain on the sidelines.
Fingers crossed Rosicky is passed fit as he’s going to be vital for us to get something from the game tomorrow. With so many players out we have few options in midfield and attack, so hopefully the Czech international will be available.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) March 21, 2014