- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
TWEETS: Ramsey, Podolski + The Ox React On Twitter To Bayern Draw
Arsenal fell sort last night as we slumped out of the Champions League following a 1-1 draw at Bayern Munich.
Needing to overturn a two-goal deficit from the first leg, we fell further behind when Bastien Schweinsteiger fired home from close range shortly after half-time.
Lukas Podolski did pull one back with a powerful strike but we couldn’t get the other two goals required to see us through on away goals.
After the game, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain – who was arguably our best player last night – goal-scorer Podolski and fit again midfielder Aaron Ramsey all reacted on twitter to the result.
The general consensus was that we gave it a good go and should be proud of our efforts, but now need to re-group for Sunday’s North London Derby against Tottenham – couldn’t have said it better myself.
Gutted we couldn't get the result we wanted tonight. Proud of the effort the boys put in though. We can take that into Sundays big game #AFC
— Alex Ox-Chamberlain (@Alex_OxChambo) March 11, 2014
1:1, unfortunately we are out of ucl and we cannot change it. We must stay positive and strong for the… http://t.co/TFFfTSHcs0
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) March 11, 2014
Great effort tonight, shame it wasn't to be. Time to recover and go again for a big one at the weekend
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) March 11, 2014