- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
Wenger Offers Koscielny Injury Update
Arsenal produced an excellent second half performance to beat Everton 4-1 this afternoon to book our place in the semi-finals of the FA Cup.
However, we had to do it without the services of Laurent Koscielny as the centre-back was ruled out of the game after hurting his hamstring while away with the France national team last week.
The injury isn’t thought to be serious though and after the game, Arsene Wenger told Arsenal.com that Kos should be able to train on Sunday and has a chance to take on Bayern Munich on Tuesday night.
The boss said:
on Koscielny’s fitness…
I think he should practice again tomorrow and he has a chance to play on Tuesday.
I hope we don’t take any chances with Koscielny and rush him back too soon just so he can face Bayern. Thomas Vermaelen did well today so he’s more than capable of filling in again in Germany.
It is far more important that Kos is fit for our league games against Spurs, Chelsea and Man City, so let’s not take any risks with him.