- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Wenger Confirms Koscielny A Doubt For Everton
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has been holding his pre-match press conference this morning ahead of tomorrow’s FA Cup quarter final against Everton and he’s confirmed that Laurent Koscielny is a doubt for the game.
Kos was forced to miss Wednesday’s France international friendly with Holland after feeling tightness in his hamstring during training on Tuesday.
It was initially expected that the problem might not be anything serious but it seems it could be enough to keep him out of this weekends crucial FA Cup clash with Wenger confirming the centre-back is a doubt for the game.
Thankfully, the boss also confirmed that we have no other injury worries, apart from Jack Wilshere who has of course been ruled out for six weeks with a fractured foot.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) March 7, 2014
If Koscielny misses out, Thomas Vermaelen is likely to come in and start alongside Per Mertesacker at the back. Obviously it will be a blow to lose Kos, but at least we have an experienced back-up available and it’s a chance for Vermaelen to stake a claim for a regular spot.