- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Jack Wilshere Ruled Out For Six Weeks With Foot Injury
The international curse has struck again with Arsenal confirming this afternoon that Jack Wilshere has been ruled out for six weeks with a foot injury.
Jack started in England’s friendly against Denmark last night and was sent crashing to the floor in the 10th minute after a heavy tackle from Liverpool’s Daniel Agger.
He carried on until just after half time and claimed after the game that he was alright, but it seems the damage had already been done with the club confirming today that the midfielder has sustained a hairline fracture to the navicular bone in his left foot.
The 22-year-old is now expected to miss the next six weeks. A statement on Arsenal.com read:
Jack Wilshere has sustained a hairline fracture to the navicular bone in his left foot.
Jack will now require a period of approximately six weeks’ rehabilitation, before starting to regain his match fitness.
We’re cursed with injuries, simple as that…..