- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Picture Proof: Arsenal Handed Injury Boost Ahead Of Stoke Clash
Arsenal have been handed an injury boost with Mesut Ozil returning to training ahead of this weekend’s clash with Stoke City.
The 25-year-old missed Saturday’s 4-1 win over Sunderland on Saturday with a leg problem after taking a kick during the 2-0 defeat to Bayern Munich last week.
He flew went back to Germany over the weekend to spend some time with his family after the squad was given two days off by Arsene Wenger. However, he is now back in training and expected to be fit to take on the Potters this weekend.
Ozil took to his official Facebook page to post a picture of him in training today with a messaging saying he’s “back in training after my injury. Getting ready for the match on saturday”.
Obviously Ozil’s ‘injury’ was only a minor one but this is Arsenal we’re talking about – a club where innocuous injuries suddenly turn into four week long absences, so I’m just relieved Mesut is back and available.