- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
PHOTO: Ozil Back Training After Injury + Confirms He’s Fit For Stoke
Mesut Ozil has posted a picture of him in training on his Facebook page saying he’s back after his injury and is preparing for the Stoke game this Saturday.
The German international was left out of last weeks 4-1 win over Sunderland with many believing he had been given some time off after a disappointing display against Bayern Munich three days earlier.
Arsene Wenger claimed after the game that Ozil had in fact missed out because of a dead leg and the playmaker headed back to Germany on Sunday to spend some time with his friends and family after the squad was given an extended two-day break.
However, Ozil is now back in London and it seems he’s recovered from his ‘dead leg’ and will be available for Saturday’s clash at the Britannia after posting a picture of himself in training with a message saying “back in training after my injury, getting ready for the match on Saturday”.
Hopefully the former Real Madrid man has recovered not only physically, but also mentally, after a tough few weeks and he’s ready to prove his critics wrong during the closing months of the season, starting this weekend against Stoke….