- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
PHOTO: Arsenal Star Mocks Giroud For Topless Pic Taken By Model
Olivier Giroud has been in the news lately but unfortunately it’s not been because of his exploits on the pitch.
The French international was forced to take to Twitter to apologise to his wife, family and Arsenal football club on Sunday following reports that he’d ‘hooked up’ with a model in his hotel room the night before our clash with Crystal Palace.
The women in question, Celia Kay, has admitted that the pair didn’t have sex, but a photo of the striker in his very tight underwear while they were in his hotel room has been ‘leaked’ to the press.
Obviously the photo has gone viral and has been splashed on the back page of practically every newspaper in the country, and it seems Per Mertesacker has seen the photo in question as he mocked his team mate during training before our game with Bayern Munich.
Needless to say, Mesut Ozil and Lukas Podolski found it hilarious. Good bants Per.
— MailOnline Sport (@MailSport) February 18, 2014