- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
PHOTO: Wilshere Confirms He’s In The Squad To Face Liverpool
Jack Wilshere has confirmed he’s in the squad to face Liverpool tomorrow after posting a picture of him en route to Merseyside.
The midfielder has been missing in recent games due to a minor ankle knock he picked up in training.
Arsene Wenger claimed the 22-year-old was a ‘maybe’ at his press conference on Thursday with Jack set to be assessed on Friday before a decision was made over his involvement.
Well it seems Wilshere did enough in training today to convince the medical staff that he’s fit enough to play as he’s posted a picture of himself on Twitter along with Olivier Giroud on the bus which left for Liverpool this afternoon.
With Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended, Wilshere’s return will give us another option in midfield and it will be interesting to see if the boss starts him ahead of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain or sticks with the youngster after his MOTM display against Crystal Palace.
— Jack Wilshere (@JackWilshere) February 7, 2014