- Star Agrees To Join Arsenal After Phonecall With Wenger, 4-Year Deal Agreed
- Messi ‘Considered Arsenal Move’ After Speaking To Fabregas – Report
- Arsenal Revive Talks For €20m Striker But Must Meet €6m Wage Demands
- Arsenal Ready To Make Move For £16m-Rated Matija Nastasic
- “There Was An Approach From Arsenal And I Wanted To Go There”
- Arsenal Expected To Announce Third Signing On 5-Year Deal TODAY
- Arsenal Could Still Sign Midfielder Despite €30m Bid ‘Rejected’
- Arsenal Pull Out Of Talks To Sign Sami Khedira [BBC]
- Arsenal ‘Agree Fee & Personal Terms’ To Land Midfielder – Report
- Wenger On Khedira, More Signings, Vermaelen And Buying A Goalkeeper
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014