- Akpom & Jeff to start in 4-2-3-1: My Arsenal line-up v Notts Forest
- Giroud replacement? Arsenal plotting move for £80m striker
- [Video] Gnabry shows Arsenal what we’re missing with stunning volley
- [Photo] Ozil poses with Xhaka & Mustafi on bus after Hull win
- [Instagram] Xhaka posts message to fans after scoring stunner v Hull
- Player Ratings: Sanchez & Iwobi shine as Arsenal put 4 past Hull
- Video: Hull 1-4 Arsenal: Xhaka stunner seals Gunners win
- Teams: Hull vs Arsenal: Xhaka left out again, Walcott starts
- 23-year-old to start for Arsenal v Hull but attacker ruled out
- Team News Update: Wenger on Ramsey, Giroud, Walcott, Cech & Gabriel
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014