- [Tweets] Ozil welcomes Mustafi to Arsenal before poking fun at him
- [Photos] Mustafi poses in Arsenal shirt after completing £35m move
- [Video highlights] See why Arsenal spent £17m on Lucas Perez
- Henry & Bergkamp pull out of Arsenal legends game against AC Milan
- BBC journo offers update on Wilshere, Gnabry & further transfers
- Photos: Arsenal unveil new signing as striker joins on 4-year deal
- Arsenal star open to move as Juventus eye late surprise swoop
- Arsenal attacker lined-up for surprise move to Euro giants
- [Photos] Striker arrives in London to complete £17m Arsenal switch
- [Sky Sports] £16m defender agrees move away from Arsenal
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014