- Arsene Wenger Eyeing Bargain Move For English Starlet
- Arsenal Eye Move For €48m Spanish Attacker – Reports
- Tweets: Ozil, Sanchez & More: Players Celebrate FA Cup Win
- “It Doesn’t Look Too Good” – Wenger Gives Mertesacker Injury Update
- Player Ratings: Sanchez Shines As Below-Par Arsenal Beat Reading
- Video: Reading 1-2 Arsenal: Sanchez Double Sends Gunners Through
- Arsenal v Reading: Live Blog – Follow The FA Cup Action Here
- Teams: Arsenal vs Reading: Welbeck Starts
- Arsenal Agree £15m Deal To Sign Top Midfield Target – Reports
- Arsenal Linked With £40m Striker Bid, But Man Utd Also Keen
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014