- PHOTO: Arsenal Confirm Danny Welbeck’s New Shirt Number
- Walcott, Arteta + Gibbs Welcome New Striker To Arsenal On Twitter
- Confirmed: Arsenal Sign Danny Welbeck From Man Utd For £16m
- Arsenal Offer Welbeck Four-Year Deal After Agreeing £16m Fee
- Arsenal ‘Activate Huntelaar’s €16m Buy-Out Clause’, Welbeck Interest Ended
- Arsenal Eye Late Schneiderlin Swoop As Carvalho Deal Stalls
- Arsenal Make Enquiries For 3 Defenders As Wenger Eyes Late Swoop
- Arsenal Linked With €35m Striker But Chairman Insists They Wont Sell
- Arsenal Eye Stunning Late €50m Bid For World Class Attacker
- Arsenal ‘Determined’ To Sign Falcao In £19m Deal
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014