- Key duo start in 4-2-3-1: The Arsenal XI That Should Face Leicester
- Arsenal legend makes his prediction for Arsenal vs Leicester
- Thierry Henry picks 4 Arsenal players in his PL Top Four XI
- Wenger’s team news: 3 players missing for Leicester + Welbeck update
- Team News: Wenger Offers Update On Wilshere, Welbeck & Cazorla
- Wenger: Arsenal star to make long-awaited injury comeback next week
- Wenger confirms Wilshere & Cazorla will be back within ‘weeks’
- Arsenal ‘stunned’ by attackers £160,000-a-week contract demands
- Arsenal hoping to wrap-up deal for ‘new Xavi’ – reports
- Arsenal lining-up swoop for 27-year-old in-form hitman – reports
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014