- Arsene To Make Fresh Bid After Holding Talks With €35m Ace In London
- Arsenal Set To Table Formal Bid For Belgian International
- TEAM: The Ox Starts – My Arsenal Starting XI To Face Everton
- Arsenal Look To Hijack Liverpool’s Balotelli Deal As Agent Flies To London
- Wenger Confirms He’s After Defensive Signing But Rules Out Striker
- Team News: Wenger Gives Update On Ozil, Arteta, Podolski + BFG
- Arsenal Blow As Midfielder Ruled Out Until After International Break
- Wenger Eyeing Shock Move For Cheap Alternative To Carvalho + Khedira
- Arsenal Attempting To Push Through £28m Double Deal – Reports
- TWEETS: Ozil, Ramsey + Chambers React On Twitter To Besiktas Draw
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014