- TEAM: No Walcott: Arsenal’s Starting Line-Up To Face Liverpool
- PHOTO: Arsenal Star Eyes Early Injury Return After Hitting The Gym
- TEAM NEWS: Wenger On Walcott, Koscielny, Ramsey, Ozil, The Ox + More
- PHOTOS: Ozil, Walcott & Ramsey Share Snaps From Hospital Visit
- Player ‘Agrees Personal Terms’ With Arsenal After Talks On Wednesday
- PHOTO: Messi Posts Heartfelt Tribute To Arsenal Legend Thierry Henry
- Arsenal Handed HUGE Injury Boost With Key Man Fit To Face Liverpool
- Arsenal Boost As Injured Star Declares: ‘I’ll Be Back Soon’
- Arsenal Ready To Make Formal €31.5m Bid, Player Keen On Move
- Arsenal Agree Personal Terms With The ‘Next Patrick Vieira’
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014