- Arsenal set to table £33m striker bid – report
- [Video] Has Arsene Wenger found his new centre-back?
- Arsenal lining-up surprise name to replace Arsene Wenger
- Arsenal told they can sign German star in cut-price £21m deal
- Arsenal free to sign striker for £40m – will Wenger sanction deal?
- Wenger confirms these two players will play vs MLS All-Stars
- Arsenal eye this defensive duo after Wenger confirms intent to buy
- Arsenal to battle Liverpool for unsettled Real Madrid attacker
- Wenger confirms huge injury blow for Arsenal
- Chelsea new favourites ahead of Arsenal to clinch £42m Mahrez deal
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014