- Arsenal Team News: Wenger On Ramsey, Coquelin, Wilshere & Flamini
- Cazorla Out, Walcott Starts: My Arsenal Starting XI To Face QPR
- Photos: Ramsey & Coquelin Take Part In Training Ahead Of QPR Game
- Photo: Sanchez Poses For Topless Pic In Gym With Ex-Barca Team Mates
- Wenger Confirms Midfielder Return + Coquelin & Wilshere Update
- Arsenal Handed Double Injury Boost Ahead Of QPR Clash
- Arsenal To Make £20m+ Midfielder Bid, Personal Terms Agreed – Report
- Video Highlights: David Ospina’s MOTM Display For Arsenal v Everton
- “It’s Broken” – Arsenal Blow As Wenger Confirms Fresh Injury
- Photo: Ozil & Rosicky Pose For Changing Room Selfie After Arsenal Win
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014