- Arsenal Duo Take On Fellaini & Kane For Player of the Month Award
- Arsene Wenger Nominated For March Manager Of The Month Award
- Arsenal Handed Boost In Pursuit Of €20m Spanish Defender
- ‘Obviously He Should Be A Big Target For Arsenal’ – Wenger Urged To Buy Star
- Zamparini: Arsenal ‘First Choice’ After Tabling Offer For €40m Star
- Teams: Arsenal Trio Start For Their Countries Tonight
- Photos: Wilshere, Arteta & Debuchy Star In Arsenal XI Friendly Win
- Arsenal Star Scoops Double After Winning March Player & Goal Awards
- Arsenal Poised To Raid Barcelona For €22m Attacker
- Injured Arsenal Attacker A Major Doubt For Liverpool Game
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014