- French star speaks out on future amid £20m Arsenal move reports
- Wenger opens talks with Chelsea boss over surprise defender deal
- Soldati confirms Arsenal offer for Serie A striker
- Arsenal to pay £19m to sign Wolfsburg star – report
- £30m bid submitted for key Arsenal target – reports
- Two Arsenal stars flirt with Barcelona amid reported interest
- [Tweet] Arsenal confirm Granit Xhaka’s surprise new shirt number
- Arsenal submit formal bid as Wenger eyes second signing – report
- Piers Morgan: Mesut Ozil ‘seriously considering’ Arsenal exit
- £20m defender one of 7 targets as Arsenal plan £80m summer spree
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014