- Arsenal Ready To Pay €30m For World Class Star, Player Keen On Move
- Arsene Wenger Wants 2 More Signings But Quartet Set To Leave
- Arsenal Open Formal Talks Over Serbian Midfielder – Report
- Spanish Giants Eye Swoop For Arsenal Star – Reports
- Arsenal Close In On €28m Deal For Man Utd Target – Reports
- Cech: Arsenal Insider Convinced Me To Leave Chelsea For North London
- Arsenal Hoping To Secure Deal For Egyptian Playmaker – Reports
- Arsenal In Talks Over €16m Deal, Player Wants Move – Reports
- Arsene Wenger Looking To Sign “Bigger Name” Than Schneiderlin
- Arsenal Confirm Diaby One Of Five Players Who’ve Left The Club
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014