- TEAM NEWS: Wenger On Wilshere, Gibbs, Diaby, Gnabry & Sanogo
- PHOTO: Mesut Ozil Posts Workout Pic As He Steps Up ‘Comeback’
- TEAM: No Walcott Or Cazorla: Arsenal Line-Up To Take On Burnley
- Attacker ‘Tells Club He Wants £25m Arsenal Move’ This January
- PHOTO: Arsenal Star Offers Fitness Update + Hints At Playing Return
- Arsenal ‘Open Formal Talks’ To Sign International Defender
- There Is “Genuine Interest From Arsenal” In Polish Midfielder
- Revealed: Arsenal Announce October Player Of The Month
- Sanchez ‘Uncomfortable’ At Arsenal, Ozil Singled Out For Criticism
- PHOTOS: Debuchy Steps Up Injury Recovery With Training Session
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014