- Arsenal linked with swoop on Liverpool for unsettled attacker
- [Photos] Santi Cazorla grabs assist after making comeback for U21′s
- Arsenal shareholder: Wenger set to sign new 3-year contract
- [Teams] Arsenal U21′s vs Blackburn U21′s: first team trio start
- Arsenal midfielder to make long-awaited injury comeback tonight
- Arsenal given green light to sign PL hitman but Man Utd also keen
- Arsenal tipped to bid for perfect midfield enforcer – report
- Arsenal set sights on Bundesliga star, player happy to leave
- Arsenal ready to pounce for £50m-rated striker – report
- [Tweet] Mesut Ozil reacts on Twitter after Arsenal beat Norwich
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014