- Arsene Wenger to meet agent this week to discuss signing £45m hitman
- [Teams] France vs Ireland: Arsenal duo start
- Arsenal to launch £32m bid for Argentinean hitman
- [Photo] Aaron Ramsey celebrates in changing room after Wales win
- [Video] Arsenal’s Granit Xhaka misses vital penalty as Swiss lose shoot-out
- Arsenal make £24m hitman new key target, Liverpool & Spurs also keen
- Arsenal agree personal terms with Chelsea target Romelu Lukaku
- The real reason Jamie Vardy snubbed Arsenal revealed by SSN
- Agent confirms offers as Arsenal eye Spaniard but Chelsea also keen
- Odds slashed on Arsenal signing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014