- Team News: Wenger Rules Duo Out Of Chelsea Match + Ospina Update
- Arsenal Bound? Benzema Drops Huge Transfer Hint On Instagram
- Arsenal Table Improved €49.5m Bid For World Class Striker – Report
- Arsenal Agree Deal To Sign Dutch Wonderkid – Reports
- Videos: Alexis Sanchez Trains On The Beach Ahead Of Arsenal Return
- “It’s Arsenal Who’ve Been In Contact” – Wenger In Talks For Striker
- Tweets: Cech, Ozil & More React To Arsenal’s Emirates Cup Win
- Arsenal Keen On Signing £38m England International – Report
- Video: Arsenal 1-0 Wolfsburg: Walcott Secures Emirates Cup
- Team: Arsenal vs Wolfsburg: Cech & Walcott Start
Team News: Wenger Gives Latest On Wilshere + Arteta Ahead Of Liverpool Clash
We kick off a tough run of fixtures with a trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday lunchtime looking to tighten our grip at the top of the league.
The boss has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning and he’s given us the latest team news ahead of the clash.
The big question mark is over whether Jack Wilshere will return to the squad. Wenger hinted last week that the midfielder was likely to be fit from an ankle problem this weekend but it seems a late decision will have to be made over his involvement with the boss still saying he ‘might’ be available.
Let’s hope Jack is passed fit as we’re seriously low on options in the middle of the park with Aaron Ramsey injured and Mathieu Flamini suspended.
Mikel Arteta was seen limping towards the end of Sunday’s 2-0 win over Crystal Palace but thankfully Wenger has confirmed the Spaniard is okay.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 6, 2014