- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Arsenal Offer €2.5m To Land Serie A Hitman
Arsenal have tried to tempt Lazio with a €2.5m (£2m) loan fee to take Miroslav Klose on loan until the end of the season, according to reports this evening.
The German international has been the name hotly tipped to make the move to the Emirates today after our big-money move for Julian Draxler collapsed when Arsene Wenger apparently refused to meet Schalke’s £37m asking fee.
There were reports earlier today that Dick Law had flown to Italy to try and thrash out a deal with Lazio and now the Metro claim we’ve offered them a very generous €2.5m (£2m) just to take the prolific hitman on loan until the end of the season.
The Serie A club have so far been reluctant to let the 35-year-old leave but our offer may change things and there’s a small chance we might be able to push through a late deal before tonights 11pm deadline.
Klose has scored 5 goals in 13 games this season, but his career stats show he’s one of the deadliest finishers in the game with 203 goals in 514 club appearances during time at the likes of Bayern Munich and Werder Breman, as well as 68 in 130 for Germany.
Not long now Gooners, at the minute it looks like Kim Kallstrom is a ‘done deal’ but let’s see if we can get Klose over the line too…