- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
PHOTOS: Arsenal’s New PUMA Home, Away & Training Shirts + Jackets
Earlier this week we had the official announcement of Arsenal’s record-breaking £150m deal with PUMA.
The deal kicks in on the 1st July and will see PUMA produce all our playing and training kits while they also have the license to develop other Arsenal-branded merchandise all over the world.
We’ve saw leaked images over the past few months of what the home kit will look like, and now we’ve got several images of jackets, the home kit and a new yellow top with blue stripes which is likely to be our training kit as we’ve already seen a leaked image of the away kit, modeled by Olivier Giroud below.
It’s unclear where these pictures were taken but it appears to be in a shop somewhere, which would be odd considering the merchandise hasn’t been officially revealed and therefore shouldn’t be on sale yet.
What do you think of the new gear?
Puma's new Arsenal gear: pic.twitter.com/4ICRMLa74B
— Chris Wheatley (@GoonerTalk) January 29, 2014
Puma deal the biggest in Arsenal's history, worth at least £150m in next 5 years. Possible away kit: pic.twitter.com/TxZpKduuOB
— Samuel (@samuelj29060) January 27, 2014