- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
Tweets: Arsenal Fans Hit Back After Spurs Supporters Mock Walcott’s Injury
If you haven’t heard the news yet, Theo Walcott has been ruled out for the rest of the season with a ruptured anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee.
The attacker sustained the serious injury during the final stages of Saturday’s 2-0 win over Tottenham at the Emirates and it’s obviously a huge blow to Arsenal and the player himself.
Predictably, the scum fans rejoiced on Twitter at the news, with many claiming the injury was some form of ‘karma’ for Theo making the scoreline gesture towards them as he was stretchered off.
Talk about twisted logic!? If you believe in karma, you should have the sense not to celebrate when a player is cruelly ruled out with a serious injury!
Here are the Spurs ‘fans’ in action, your club must be so proud:
— The Earl of Shoop (@EarlofShoop) January 6, 2014
Hey Walcott, how many minutes will you play in the World Cup in Rio? … pic.twitter.com/LEDqjYCrHm
— NiggAbdi™ (@RTStealer) January 6, 2014
Theo Walcott has been ruled out for the rest of the season and the World Cup. Ha, that'll teach him for acting like a twat on Saturday. #LOL
— RMG (@Bluebird131999) January 6, 2014
— Hom (@HomShowcaseLDN) January 6, 2014
Is Theo Walcott really injured or is he just too scared of the reception he'll get at the Lane?! #karma
— The Spurs Web (@thespursweb) January 6, 2014
Thankfully we Arsenal fans stick together (most of the time!) and protect our own, so here’s some AFC supporters – including Ian Wright and Piers Morgan – hitting back at the mindless scum from the lane:
Sums spurs up rejoicing in the news of Theo! 105 mill spent on players, and it's still an AFC player getting injured makes you happy. Sad.
— Ian Wright (@IanWright0) January 6, 2014
Memo to Spurs fans mocking Walcott's injury… I understand. If I was a Spurs fan, I'd be sad, bitter and twisted too.
— Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) January 6, 2014
To all spurs fans gloating about theo. You spent 100 million, lost to us twice and are 8 points behind us. Now fuck off
— Öllie (@OllieAFC_) January 6, 2014
How many times have Spurs won the league? pic.twitter.com/G2xGwhbKQt
— The Arsenal (@Artekkers) January 6, 2014
When Theo returns from injury he'll still have scored more goals from open play than Soldado this season. Fuck Spurs.
— LadyArse.com (@LadyArse) January 6, 2014
Theo Walcott showing us how many league titles Arsenal have won at White Hart Lane. pic.twitter.com/ZS0PLCu2Qu
— DC (@DeanLDN22) January 6, 2014