- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
PHOTO: Leaked Image Of Arsenal’s 2014/15 Puma Gear
Arsenal will end their long-standing partnership with Nike at the end of the current season.
The move comes after the club agreed a muti-million pound deal with Puma to take over our shirt manufacturing from the 2014/15 campaign.
We’ve already seen leaked images of what the home shirt will be, and now pictures have emerged of what our training gear will look like.
The image below – which we got from 101greatgoals – shows what appears to be a training top and jacket. I like the look of it, what about you?