- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTO: Walcott Mocks Tottenham Fans As He’s Stretchered Off During 2-0 Win
Arsenal beat Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 at the Emirates tonight to book our place in the fourth round of the FA Cup thanks to goals from Cazorla and Rosicky.
It was a routine win as Spurs offered little and we controlled the game throughout. In truth, we could and probably should have scored more.
Theo Walcott was a constant threat playing through the middle, but worryingly he was stretchered off with 10 minutes to go after jarring his knee.
Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he appeared in good spirits as he responded to abuse from the Spurs supporters by mocking them with a ’2-0 sign’ when he was being carried past the away section.
Good lad Theo!
FT: 2-0. Thoroughly deserved. Could have been 6-0. Cazorla & Rosický with the goals. Gnabry & Walcott excellent. pic.twitter.com/vwCxpZe8qE
— Samuel (@samuelj29060) January 4, 2014