- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
TWEETS: Rambo, Ozil & Podolski React To The Napoli Defeat On Twitter
Last night turned out to be a nail-biting affair with Napoli’s late goals meaning we made it through to the knockout stages of the Champions League by the skin of our teeth.
Of course we’d have preferred to finish top as it would have meant a far easier draw in the last 16, but most fans would have bitten your hand off had you offered them qualification from the group at the start of the season.
It was a great achievement just to make it through and we now have a huge double-header against one of the big-boys to look forward to. These are the games we worked so hard for last season, so lets enjoy them.
After the Napoli game, some of the players took to Twitter to react to the loss. Aaron Ramsey, who came on as a second half sub, admitted the team wasn’t at their best but thanked the travelling fans for their support while Ozil was philosophical about the defeat.
Here’s what the boys had to say:
A poor performance but we're through and now can focus on Saturday. Thanks in particular to the fans who travelled out to Italy
— Aaron Ramsey (@aaronramsey) December 11, 2013
Sometimes a lost game can be like a Victory. Tough game.
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) December 11, 2013
0:2 finally, but we're in the next round!
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) December 11, 2013