- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTO: Podolski Returns To Training Alongside Henry & Pires
Lukas Podolski has returned to first team training for the first time in three months today.
The German has been sidelined since late August when he tore his hamstring during a win over Fenerbache, but he was back on the training pitch on Monday morning as he stepped up his comeback.
Podolski was also joined by a couple of Arsenal legends, namely Thierry Henry and Robert Pires, who are both training with the club – with Henry looking to keep fit during the MLS close-season.
It’s certainly great to see Poldi back in training and as long as everything goes well, he should he back in contention in a couple of weeks.
Full-Team, Terlihat Robert Pires, Thierry Henry & LUKAS PODOLSKI Kembali Berlatih. – pic.twitter.com/F9dCKvYrTA
— Gooners Report Indo (@GoonersReport) November 25, 2013
Just like old times, Pires and Henry meet again in training. pic.twitter.com/139XKsjqmF
— Alex Forty-Nine (@AlexFortyNine) November 25, 2013