- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
Teams News: Giroud & Cazorla Dropped, Ozil & Wilshere Rested
It’s the final round of international’s before we get back to Premier League action and plenty of Arsenal players are on call for their nations.
Thankfully, Jack Wilshere has been given a well-earned rest by Roy Hodgson and has been replaced by Tom Cleverley in the the England starting line-up to face Germany and Kieran Gibbs joins Jack on the bench.
Mesut Ozil is also given a breather by Joachim Low and isn’t even named on the bench for the Germans, but Per Mertesacker will captain the side.
Oddly, there are no Arsenal players starting for France tonight for their crucial World Cup play off second leg against Ukraine. Laurent Koscielny is suspended after being sent off in the first leg, Bacary Sagna continues to be over-looked with Newcastle’s Debuchy preferred at right-back while Olivier Giroud has been dropped in favour of Karim Benzema up front.
Nacho Monreal started for Spain against South Africa while Santi Cazorla dropped back to the bench, Wojciech Szczesny starts for Poland against Ireland and Thomas Vermaelen has been selected to start at centre-back for the Belgian’s against Japan.
Hopefully all our boys come through the game unscathed ahead of our weekend clash with Southampton.